Pages

Jan 5, 2010

Crying in Dreams





That's my dream catcher.
Hope it can catch bad, awful and sad dreams away from me..


Have you ever cried in your dream and when you suddenly woke up, you're still crying? I have, couple of times. And the most recent one was last night. It was a heavy cry...

What's in the dreams actually that made me cry? Couple of things. When I dreamed of my father who passed away 13 years ago, I sometimes cried. Or if I dreamed of something very awful happened to people I love, my husband or my kids for example, I cried. Or when I dreamed of some experiences that has hurt me so bad in the past, I cried.

So, what's wrong with me? Does that mean I am sentimentil, sensitif or mellow? No, I don't think so. Coz I don't even remember that I have given so much thought on those things that made them come to my dream.

One theory.

People say, bad things or bad memories are burried deep down inside your mind. When you conciously do not want to think or remember, they will just appear in your unconcious world, ie. dreams.


Any better theory than that?

:: emajanti, 2010





No comments: