Pages

Jan 13, 2013

Rededication by Rev. Dr Stephen Tong


REDEDICATION

I rededicate my life to You, my dear Lord
       Kembali kuserahkan diriku ya Tuhan
Standing between heaven and earth
       Tegak di antara langit dan bumi
in the midst of your creation
       di tengah ciptaanMu abadi
submit my freedom before Your throne
       tundukkan kebebasanku kebawah kakiMu

Looking upon Your vision from heaven
       Memandang visi surgawi
Standing on the rock of ages
       Berdiri atas batu karang abadi
surrounding by the dark blue ocean
       Dikelilingi lautan biru dan dalam
to be recharged once again
       Untuk kembali dikuatkan
by Your power and Spirit
       dengan kuasa dan RohMu yang suci

Speak to me and send me
       Bicaralah dan utuslah aku
Do again what You have done
       Ulangi pekerjaanMu dahulu yang pernah kualami dalam hidupku
Through my life, my thought and my mind
       Pakai kembali hidup dan pikiranku
use my mouth and my deeds
       mulut dan kelakuanku
Because all these are Your grace
       karena semua ini adalah anugerahMu
that encourages me to shout before the world
       memberanikan aku berteriak kepada dunia
even to the rulers of my time
       bahkan pada penguasa jamanku
that You are the only King
       bahwa Engkaulah Raja Maha Esa
the Supreme Ruler of mankind
       Penguasa Tertinggi umat manusia

Your Throne suffers no sunset
       tahtamu tak pernah terbenam
beyond the limit of space and time
       Jauh melampaui batas ruang dan waktu
Your elects will surely be shown
       PilihanMu pasti akan muncul
When Your saving grace is proclaimed
       saat InjilMu diberitakan

Happiness is to serve You
       Bahagia adalah melayaniMu
in the journey of all my life
       disepanjang jalan hidupku


I read this from a book called "Serving my times" Pictorial Story of DR. Stephen Tong and his ministries in my church library. I guess everytime he's feeling down and low during his hard times of more than 50 years of his ministries... he would read this poem and he's recharged all over again.

May God give him the strength to continue what God has asked him to do, something that he has done with faithfulness..... serving this times.





No comments: