Pages

May 2, 2014

Count your blessings



It wouldn't be a surprise if I dared to create my own bday card like that. yeaaa!! I guess beside being "strong sense of humor kind of thing - haha".. I am also one of so many narcissistic people in the world. LOL!

But seriously ... why can't I feel good about myself? I have one loving husband, sweet and kind 2 teens at home, warm strong united family, wonderful job, and super nice friends out there and most important one is a chance to be able to serving the LORD. All in 1 word: BLESSED... I have all the AWESOMENESS in the world!

Even google gave me birthday cakes today! Awesome!

so yeaaaa.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
















1 comment:

Unknown said...

love this! if we can not love our self, who would be ya? happy birthday Ema, best wishes for you and the year ahead!