Pages

Feb 26, 2010

Another Heaven

This is the track No 6 at Leehom's latest Album: Heart Beat, released in 2009.

Album's Cover
To be honest, aku sama sekali tidak berencana memakai clip ini sebelumnya. Rencana mau pasang "Forever Love", tapi karena buru-buru ngejar bis pulang, dan yang cepet terlihat n available di mixpod adalah "Another Heaven", so I uploaded it.

But I love this song. This is my fave duet song of Leehom. Dibanding duet-duet sebelumnya, menurut aku lagu ini yang paling keren, vocal mereka yang paling terdengar serasi dibanding lagu2 duet lainnya, dan video clip nya juga keren, walaupun mereka tidak shooting bareng sewaktu pembuatannya.

Jane Zhang adalah salah satu finalis di salah satu singing competition di China. Leehom sangat tertarik dengan vocal Jane dan kemampuannya meraih nada tinggi. Bahkan Leehom bilang, dia happy banget karena bisa included Jane's whale voice ke dalam lagu. lol. Too bad, mereka tidak pernah perform live bareng.

Di 3 album terakhir, Leehom selalu memasukan lagu duet.
  1. Heroes of Earth, 2006: "Perfect Interaction" Rain dan Lim Jeong Hee, Korea
  2. Change Me, 2007: "You Are the Song of My Heart" Selina SHE, Taiwan
  3. Heart Beat, 2008: "Another Heaven" Jane Zhang, China
Boleh juga kalau lagu duet dijadikan "trademark" of his album.. and wondering, if someday, one of Indonesian singer di ajak duet sama Leehom... who will that singer be??

Salah satu fans Leehom memakai lagu ini untuk membuat clip perjalanan Leehom ke Sierra Leone as a World Vision's 30 Hours Famine Ambassador di tahun 2009. Beautiful clip (I will upload when I found it, (read: when I have better internet connection, lol).


ANOTHER HEAVEN


作词: 葛大为 (David K.)
作曲: 王力宏

Translated by : Amy
Source: mymemories

ni qu dai, qian yi miao wo sheng ming de kong bai
You’ve replaced the vacancies in my life

wen ti hu ran zhao dao da an, bu yong jie shi ye ming bai
Suddenly an answer to the question is found, understood with no explanations

ni de wei xiao, shi yi ge an hao, wo neng jie du, na duo mei hao
Your smile is a code in which I can decipher, how beautiful it is

meng xiang bu da, xiang yong yuan ting zai zhe yi miao
I’m not asking for much, just want to stay at this moment forever

ni wei wo de shi jie, chong xin cai hui
You have re-colored my world

shi ni dai wo zhao dao ling yi ge tian rang, yuan bi xiang xiang zhong geng mei
You have brought me to another heaven, more beautiful than I have imagined

wo men huai bao li de zhe yi ge tian tang, ling yi ge meng xiang, you wu xian de kuai le
This heaven we embrace, another dream, contains endless happiness

xiang xin ni shi wo de ling yi ge tian tang, gei de ai duo me chun cui
I believe you are my other heaven, with love so pure

yin wei ni er cun zai zhe yi ge tian tang, ai shi zhi da de lu xian
I exist because of you, this heaven, love is a straight path

yin wei er cun zai zhe yi ge tian tang, zhi xiang pei zai ni shen bian
I exist because of you, this heaven, only want to be by your side

wo deng dai, xia yi ke zai xiang yu de jing cai
I anticipate the excitement the next time we meet

mei tian mei tian, yue lai yue ai, luo ji jiu zhe me jian dan
Every day I love more and more, such simple logic

shi ni zhuan dao tong yi ge pin dao, ding wei wo de xing fu zuo biao
You turned to the same channel, fixating the coordinates to my happiness

wo duo miao xiao, neng shen ai zhe ni zui zhong yao
I’m insignificant, being able to love you deeply is most important

xiang ba ni de ming tian zi xi fan yue
Want to take your tomorrow and look it over conscientiously

shi ni dai wo zhao dao ling yi ge tian tang, yuan bi xiang xiang zhong geng mei
You have brought me to another heaven, more beautiful than I have imagined

wo men huai bao li de zhe yi ge tian tang, mei yi ge meng xiang you wu xian de kuai le
This heaven we embrace, another dream, contains endless happiness

xiang xin ni shi wo de ling yi ge tian tang, gei de ai duo me chun cui
I believe you are my other heaven, with love so pure

yin wei ni er cun zai zhe yi ge tian tang, ai shi zhi da de lu xian
I exist because of you, this heaven, love is a straight path

yin wei ni er cun zai zhe yi ge tian tang, wo zhi xiang pei zai ni shen bian
I exist because of you, this heaven, only want to be by your side

:: emajanti, 2010

No comments: